Associate CRM Manager
As an Associate CRM Manager, you will be joining our product marketing team where you will learn the processes and skills needed to be a top-class CRM Manager within the Free to Play industry. As part of your role you will be handling campaign setup of special offers, engagement campaigns, lifecycle programs and customer communication messages (emails, push, pop-ups). In addition, you will be closely working with the Product, Art and Customer Service teams aiming to improve player user experience, as well as increase engagement, retention and monetization of players within the app.
- Generating ideas of new engagement, monetization and retention campaigns
- Following industry trends and competitor offerings
- Configuring CRM campaigns, reviewing asset quality and ensuring error-free execution
- Managing customer communication channels (email, push, FB bot, etc.)
- Writing detailed art briefs and engaging marketing messages
- Collaborating with other teams across the business: Art, Product, Data Science, Solutions, Social Media, VIP, Customer Service
Experience & Requirements
- Ideally you will have some experience of marketing execution in the gaming industry
- You will have planned, executed and monitored the performance of marketing campaigns
- You have experience of collaborating on bigger projects with other teams across the business
- Have a good understanding how to utilize different communication channels to achieve best results
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills are a must
- Experience in writing engaging marketing copies is a bonus
- You have managed multiple projects or campaigns at the same time and you’ll have a strong sense of priorities to get things done in most efficient way
- Have good technical knowledge
- You are keen to learn!
- You have great interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with your team members and other teams across the business
- You have an eye for detail and can apply logical thinking when managing complex tasks
- You are super organised
- You are flexible, team-oriented and willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- You love campaigns you create and have a creative mindset
- You like playing games – video games, mobile games, board games, you name it!
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What is great about working at Product Madness?
Like all game studios, we have a fully stocked kitchen, foosball table, games room, lunches/breakfasts, beanbags to sit on and much more… but we know this isn’t what makes us unique. What makes us stand out from the crowd is the autonomy we provide our employees, the opportunity to work on top grossing titles and the professional development opportunities that everyone has access to. We understand that our employees are the key to our success and so ensure we pay above the industry standard and offer a comprehensive benefits package. That doesn’t mean to say it's all work and no play, we have a lot of fun creating games from our swanky office in Farringdon, as well as having a great social community that is truly reflective of the diverse teams we have here! So what are you waiting for, come and join the madness!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Relocation support
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day