Client DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer that will help us build, maintain, and improve the application development infrastructure and tooling across the company. In this role you would have the opportunity to contribute to the design choices and implementation of the continuous integration infrastructure, the tools involved in the process, as well as assist other teams in getting their products delivered.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Computer Science (or a related field) degree.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming knowledge in (but not restricted to) Java/Groovy.
- Advocate good engineering practices such as Test Driven Development and SOLID principles.
- Experienced with project dependency management tools such as Gradle or Maven.
- Experienced in Continuous Integration/Delivery and its benefits (Jenkins or similar)
- Be knowledgeable in scripting (Bash, Python, Powershell, others).
- Infrastructure as code is paramount (Jenkinsfiles, Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Experienced with source control versioning tools work (Git/Gitflow).
Bonus points for these!:
- Have experience with cloud providers such as AWS or GCP.
- Unity3D experience on mobile game development.
- Have experience with Docker.
- Exposure to monitoring dashboards such as Grafana or similar.
- Can work both on UNIX and Windows systems.
- A healthy interest in how things work, not just being content that it does.
- Being able to communicate your thoughts clearly and concisely to non-technical colleagues.
- Proactive and dependable on to take initiative in investigating and solving complex issues.
- Sociable and enjoy spending time amongst colleagues and with the wider teams.
- You are not afraid of new technologies.
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lightning Link and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What is great about working at Product Madness?
Like all game studios, we have a fully stocked kitchen, foosball table, games room, lunches/breakfasts, beanbags to sit on and much more… but we know this isn’t what makes us unique. What makes us stand out from the crowd is the autonomy we provide our employees, the opportunity to work on top grossing titles and the professional development opportunities that everyone has access to. We understand that our employees are the key to our success and so ensure we pay above the industry standard and offer a comprehensive benefits package. That doesn’t mean to say it's all work and no play, we have a lot of fun creating games from our swanky office in Farringdon, as well as having a great social community that is truly reflective of the diverse teams we have here! So what are you waiting for, come and join the madness!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Relocation support
- A rated visa sponsor
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day