We are looking for a talented and energetic Producer with a strong knowledge of agile methodologies who is looking to develop their skills within the gaming industry. Joining a group of vibrant and fast paced teams, you will be responsible for delivering games features that will transform our titles and will drive our continued success.
This is an opportunity for an experienced games producer to help us establish a new production function and to have a big impact on our current and future titles. This person will work with many different disciplines and will have exposure to top grossing titles.
What Your Day Looks Like:
- Each team has its own intricacies, so you’ll become an expert in managing subtly different agile processes and enabling those teams to deliver to their maximum potential.
- We are a JIRA house, so you’ll be an SME and contribute to maintaining well-defined process.
- Delivering incrementally developed features is key to our success, but looking forward to what comes next is just as critical. Road-mapping is important, and you’ll be actively encouraged to spot gaps or suggest ideas on projects that will help us to continue to deliver excellence and growth.
- There is no I in team, getting the best out of our collective is crucial. You will assist in everyone’s development, removing roadblocks and holding teams accountable for their commitments.
- Work should be fun, not a chore, being part of an open and light-hearted environment helps us all deliver together!
- Experience delivering consistent day-to-day Scrum Ceremonies
- Supporting the creation and Execution of roadmaps
- Supporting the Management and delivery of full and accurate stakeholder Communication
- Working in multidisciplinary teams
- Skilled in using Jira.
- You should be passionate about and have a strong understanding of agile methodologies.
Nice to have:
- Experience of developing, Managing and improving team processes.
- Shipped at least one title, F2P mobile or social gaming a plus.
- You’ll have worked on multiple types of games feature, including live ops.
- Naturally analytical, you’ll have great planning and organisational skills and an ability to manage competing demands with attention to detail and a focus on execution.
- An understanding of the games industry and knowledge of mobile games.
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, FaFaFa and Lightning Link on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What is great about working at Product Madness?:
Like all game studios, we have a fully stocked kitchen, foosball table, games room, lunches/breakfasts, beanbags to sit on and much more… but we know this isn’t what makes us unique. What makes us stand out from the crowd is the autonomy we provide our employees, the opportunity to work on top grossing titles and the professional development opportunities that everyone has access to. We understand that our employees are the key to our success and so ensure we pay above the industry standard and offer a comprehensive benefits package. That doesn’t mean to say it's all work and no play, we have a lot of fun creating games from our swanky office in Farringdon, as well as having a great social community that is truly reflective of the diverse teams we have here! So what are you waiting for, come and join the madness!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Relocation support
- A rated visa sponsor
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day