Senior CRM Manager
As the Senior CRM Manager, you will be joining our amazing Product Marketing Team, where you will be tasked with optimizing CRM strategy, executing and analysing CRM campaigns including: seasonal events, lifecycle programs and managing customer communication. You will aim to improve player user experience, as well as increase engagement, monetization and retention.
- Designing CRM strategy to optimize the performance of our sales, monetization & retention cycles, game launches, events, customer onboarding, etc.
- Analysing the performance of your activities, reporting on relevant KPIs and sharing the learnings with the wider business.
- Working closely with the Product Team to implement new features and maximize their performance post-launch.
- Coming up with innovative concepts to test via running LiveOps campaigns.
- Following industry trends and competitor offerings.
- Closely collaborating with other teams across the business: Art, Product, Data Science, Solutions, Social Media, VIP, Customer Service.
- Creating detailed art briefs and writing engaging marketing messages.
- Hands-on execution of in-app campaigns using bespoke in-house tools.
- Utilizing customer communication channels with relevant segmentation for maximum impact.
Experience and Requirements
- You have extensive experience with Live Ops (CRM) management in a relevant industry - F2P and Social Casino games preferred.
- You can confidently lead a project from idea, through execution, to data analysis and result presentation.
- You are data and KPI driven and are able to analyse complex data sets that help you make educated decisions to drive your efforts towards success.
- You should have some knowledge of competitors and understanding of how others engage their audience (F2P and/or Social Casino).
- You have a good understanding how to utilize different communication channels to achieve best results.
- You have managed multiple projects or campaigns at the same time and you have a strong sense of priorities to get things done in most efficient way.
- You can work independently on bigger projects requiring strategic approach and analytical thinking, as well as collaborate with team members on different projects, contributing with your expertise and help as required.
- You have experience implementing and managing initiatives driven by personalization, customer segmentation and LTV of customer.
- Ideally, you will have a degree in Science, Math, Economics, Business or other relevant study.
- Analytical and data driven.
- You are super organised and have exceptional planning skills.
- Detail oriented with focus on delivering results.
- Self-starter, takes initiative, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced and changing environment.
- You have great interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with your team members and other teams across the business.
- You love campaigns you create and have a creative mindset.
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lightning Link and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What is great about working at Product Madness?
Like all game studios, we have a fully stocked kitchen, foosball table, games room, lunches/breakfasts, beanbags to sit on and much more… but we know this isn’t what makes us unique. What makes us stand out from the crowd is the autonomy we provide our employees, the opportunity to work on top grossing titles and the professional development opportunities that everyone has access to. We understand that our employees are the key to our success and so ensure we pay above the industry standard and offer a comprehensive benefits package. That doesn’t mean to say it's all work and no play, we have a lot of fun creating games from our swanky office in Farringdon, as well as having a great social community that is truly reflective of the diverse teams we have here! So what are you waiting for, come and join the madness!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Relocation support
- A rated visa sponsor
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day