VIP Manager (Mixed Shifts)
MIXED SHIFT PATTERN OF 8AM - 5PM & 1PM - 10PM.
We are looking for an exceptional VIP Manager to join our newly created team here in London. This role involves providing support, service and relationship building with high value mobile games clientele on a multi-channel basis to ensure great experiences with our product as well as their continued satisfaction and retention.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong rapport building skills and ability to make people feel special. This job is well suited for those who find genuine enjoyment in building relationships with customers and are comfortable doing so on a multi-channel basis (chat, email, telephone, etc.) with a client portfolio to maintain.
- Ability to spot patterns in customer behavior on both an individual and aggregate level and develop plans to positively impact their experience based on this knowledge.
- Serve as an advocate for the customer throughout the organization.
- Decipher, aggregate, and clearly document emergent customer issues from the teams and their escalations to appropriate internal parties and other team stakeholders.
- Previous experience in customer facing environment, providing exceptional service to VIP/high value clientele - experience in mobile gaming a plus.
- Strong previous experience in the field is a must.
- Mastery of customer service fundamentals and ability to anticipate the needs of others.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities.
- Solid multitasking skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to provide consumable reporting and documentation meeting the needs of stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lightning Link and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What is great about working at Product Madness?
Like all game studios, we have a fully stocked kitchen, foosball table, games room, lunches/breakfasts, beanbags to sit on and much more… but we know this isn’t what makes us unique. What makes us stand out from the crowd is the autonomy we provide our employees, the opportunity to work on top grossing titles and the professional development opportunities that everyone has access to. We understand that our employees are the key to our success and so ensure we pay above the industry standard and offer a comprehensive benefits package. That doesn’t mean to say it's all work and no play, we have a lot of fun creating games from our swanky office in Farringdon, as well as having a great social community that is truly reflective of the diverse teams we have here! So what are you waiting for, come and join the madness!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Relocation support
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day