We’re looking for a seasoned, experienced and knowledgeable Unity Technical UI artist / animator to join us in the London office. The role will require working closely with Lead Artists and a Creative Director in order to implement and animate UI elements in Unity. The successful candidate must have proven and robust work experience, specifically in implementing and animating UI in Unity’s UI editor with a focus on responsive design for Mobile and Tablet. We are looking for someone with a passionate approach, who will be able to help us grow and take our products to the next level.
- Demonstrably exceptional portfolio.
- Fantastic UI and UX work.
- Expert at Unity.
- Able to create VFX in Unity (Particles, Shaders)
- Must have Experience with 2D/ 3D packages.
- Technical understanding of the Unity framework and game dev pipeline.
- Experience with industry standard development processes such as Source Control and
- Experience on a social or mobile title.
- Experience working closely with developers.
- Professional level English.
- You’ll be an excellent team player, with a flexible attitude.
- Have conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills with both written and verbal content.
- Have a passion for games and a good understanding of what makes a game visually appealing.
- Be able to manage people, time and resources.
- Focus and dedication to culture.
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What is great about working at Product Madness?
Like all game studios, we have a fully stocked kitchen, foosball table, games room, lunches/breakfasts, beanbags to sit on and much more… but we know this isn’t what makes us unique. What makes us stand out from the crowd is the autonomy we provide our employees, the opportunity to work on top grossing titles and the professional development opportunities that everyone has access to. We understand that our employees are the key to our success and so ensure we pay above the industry standard and offer a comprehensive benefits package. That doesn’t mean to say it's all work and no play, we have a lot of fun creating games from our swanky office in Farringdon, as well as having a great social community that is truly reflective of the diverse teams we have here! So what are you waiting for, come and join the madness!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Relocation support
- A rated visa sponsor
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day