Game Production Manager
We have an opening for a Game Production Manager to join our team and to head up our Production function. Managing a team across all of our titles, you will implement best production practices and will help take our business to the next level. You will have a deep understanding of games requirements, from design to technical. You will help guide our projects and will lead and develop or team of highly talented producers.
Why this role?
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Producer to join our team. We create hugely successful F2P titles that are played by millions of players across the world. This role will give this person exposure to many elements of the development process, as well as the opportunity to establish a successful Production team. We are moving from a more traditional Project Manager structure and this person will be able to lead on managing this transition.
- Reporting directly to the VP Operations, you will lead, develop and nurture our production team.
- Head up the production process, implementing and defining best production practices.
- Oversee see strategic vision for the production department and manage road-maps for all of our titles.
- Hold regular one to ones with production team to keep up-to-date with project progress and to manage the career development and performance process.
- Give regular updates to the leadership team and wider organisation on pipeline and project progress.
- Shipped multiple titles from conception to release, preferably F2P mobile.
- Worked across a spectrum of game and feature development.
- Previous experience managing large and/or multiple production teams.
- You should be passionate about and have a strong understanding of agile methodologies, as you’ll be getting involved in running ceremonies and evolving what agile means to us.
- Solid understanding of the games industry and knowledge of mobile games.
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, FaFaFa and Lightning Link on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What is great about working at Product Madness?
Like all game studios, we have a fully stocked kitchen, foosball table, games room, lunches/breakfasts, beanbags to sit on and much more… but we know this isn’t what makes us unique. What makes us stand out from the crowd is the autonomy we provide our employees, the opportunity to work on top grossing titles and the professional development opportunities that everyone has access to. We understand that our employees are the key to our success and so ensure we pay above the industry standard and offer a comprehensive benefits package. That doesn’t mean to say it's all work and no play, we have a lot of fun creating games from our swanky office in Farringdon, as well as having a great social community that is truly reflective of the diverse teams we have here! So what are you waiting for, come and join the madness!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Relocation support
- A rated visa sponsor
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day