Senior Unity3D Developer
We are looking for a developer with solid experience working with Unity3D to join one of our game development teams based in London. You’re expected to have a good understanding of object oriented programming, design patterns, also a thorough understanding of graphics, performance issues and trade-offs, great attention to detail and ability to work with deadlines.
Your role will be hands on in the development of new features and also supporting existing ones, writing unit tests and code reviews. As a senior developer you’ll be asked to provide support and mentor junior developers, and take part on technical discussions. You’ll work closely with producers, designers, and developers in a highly collaborative and genuinely agile environment.
- Solid Unity3D experience and technical knowledge across multiple technologies.
- Understanding how network protocols work and experience with client-server communication (best practices).
- Has shipped at least 1 mobile title into production.
- Strong C# development and experience in other languages.
- Experience in building flexible and reusable systems.
- Strong knowledge and experience with design patterns and design principles.
- Ability to easily learn and work with new problems and new technologies.
- Finding joy in solving hard technical problems.
- TDD knowledge/experience.
- Possess solid Unity3D experience.
- Experience with multiple languages like C# is a must and C, Objective C, Java and Swift.
- You must have experience with mobile platforms (iOS, Android).
- Experience with optimisation of the complex systems.
- UML and/or diagrams.
- While being a team player, you should be able to integrate and work with a wide range of personalities.
- Ability to work with scrum and agile.
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, FaFaFa and Lightning Link on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What is great about working at Product Madness?
A spacious kitchen in our state of the art office in swanky Farringdon which includes free cereal, fruit and onsite Barista, weekly breakfast and lunches plus an awesome games room that includes table tennis, PlayStation, Foosball table and Yoga studio. On top of this we have a top 25 grossing app!!!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Relocation support
- A rated visa sponsor
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day