VP of Publishing
Lead, build and manage a team that oversees the business brand marketing, user acquisition, customer engagement, community management, VIP management, platform relationships across all of our games. The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of business ownership, marketing and operations acumen, leadership, agility, and outstanding communication skills and will have a passion for data, metrics and reporting. This individual also excels in operations that enable predictability, scalability and efficiency.
- Oversee performance marketing organisation with (user acquisition)
- Drive platform relationships, promotions and app store optimisation (ASO)
- Lead VIP, customer support and community management strategy and operations
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop and drive strategy and operations
- Work cross-functionally to ensure best in class execution in line with strategic and financial goals
- Work with key partners to establish the future state strategy and operations
- Partner with multiple teams across the organization to develop compelling, differentiated campaigns to optimize customer engagement
- Execute against KPIs including increased product engagement, retention and achieving revenue goals
- Managing multiple disciplinary teams of around 40 professionals
- Prior experience in Director of Marketing/Publishing, preferably in mobile games
- Ability to effectively communicate with product management and technical producers and be effective in building a great working relationship.
- Intimate understanding and execution of how each customer interaction can impact the brand, experience, lifetime value and loyalty of the customer.
- Ability to communicate with customers in a way that engages them on a personal level and touches them emotionally.
- Innovative, creative thinker, equally comfortable with building disciplined, metrics-driven marketing programs and organizations.
- Must be a self-motivated and positive person that works/plays well with others
- Proven experience at running multiple teams
- Experience with budgets around £50 million
- Experience within the mobile games with wider industry connections
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What is great about working at Product Madness?
Like all game studios, we have a fully stocked kitchen, foosball table, games room, lunches/breakfasts, beanbags to sit on and much more… but we know this isn’t what makes us unique. What makes us stand out from the crowd is the autonomy we provide our employees, the opportunity to work on top grossing titles and the professional development opportunities that everyone has access to. We understand that our employees are the key to our success and so ensure we pay above the industry standard and offer a comprehensive benefits package. That doesn’t mean to say it's all work and no play, we have a lot of fun creating games from our swanky office in Farringdon, as well as having a great social community that is truly reflective of the diverse teams we have here! So what are you waiting for, come and join the madness!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Relocation support
- A rated visa sponsor
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day