Building and expanding our platforms as a member of our Solution Architecture team you’ll take ownership of multiple systems and projects to help enable product and platform growth by designing new features and supporting services and platform components. You will be very competent at developing and architecting an overall system vision and transforming the vision through execution into a production solution ensuring that the solution architecture aligns with the entire platform and the company roadmaps.
Skills & Requirements
- Work closely with stakeholders transferring their requirements into defined roadmaps for new and existing systems supporting all area of the business.
- Lead the design and specification of all system components considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance.
- Work closely with development team ensuring buy-in of the proposed solutions so that the team is motivated to match the detailed design of the solution to the higher-level architecture in the agreed timeline.
- Support the execution of the project providing all required information to the development and QA teams.
- Document the agreed solution including architecture diagrams, APIs, DB schema, data follow and provide support and guidance for using the new solutions.
- Investigate leading products and platforms in the market and suggest new features and improvements to existing platforms.
- Provide support to the team member by reviewing requirements and suggesting improvements to proposed solution. Own the communication of development progress to the organization and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders and the development team.
- A successful track record of delivering solutions.
- Experience with defining back office systems including UI elements for configurations and settings.
- Ability to grasp and explain complicated features and define clear requirements that cover all aspects of these features form data models, server development, back office UI, APIs and client integration.
- Conversion of certain requirements into the architecture and design that ultimately constitute the blueprint for the solution being developed.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written when explaining new features, functions and flows.
- Experience communicating new platforms, features and roadmaps to the entire organization in an efficient and fluid manner.
- Experience working with high performance platforms.
- Experience defining APIs and data flow between different platforms and components.
- Extensive experience as a developer/BA defining product requirements.
- Exposure with architecting multiple projects through SDLC.
- You will have designed and built solutions coming from a system solutions background.
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lightning Link and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What is great about working at Product Madness?
Like all game studios, we have a fully stocked kitchen, foosball table, games room, lunches/breakfasts, beanbags to sit on and much more… but we know this isn’t what makes us unique. What makes us stand out from the crowd is the autonomy we provide our employees, the opportunity to work on top grossing titles and the professional development opportunities that everyone has access to. We understand that our employees are the key to our success and so ensure we pay above the industry standard and offer a comprehensive benefits package. That doesn’t mean to say it's all work and no play, we have a lot of fun creating games from our swanky office in Farringdon, as well as having a great social community that is truly reflective of the diverse teams we have here! So what are you waiting for, come and join the madness!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Relocation support
- A rated visa sponsor
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day