CRM Cross Promotion Manager
We have an exciting opportunity available for a cross-promotion manager to join our new UA team based in London.
As a cross-promotion manager, you will be responsible for the creation, management and optimisation of cross-promotion campaigns within our network of social casino apps. You will be part of our UA team, but will also work closely with our Product, CRM and Data Science teams to coordinate cross-promotion across the portfolio.
This is a key role within Product Madness to help our players discover new exciting games and increase player lifetime value within our network.
Why this role?
A unique role within our business, this person will lead our cross-promotional offerings and will be a part of a highly skilled and experienced performance marketing team. This person will have the autonomy to manage their work independently, as well as receiving support and training.
- Manage the roll-out of cross-promotion campaigns across our network using a variety of channels (emails, display ads and rewarded videos)
- Analyse the performance of live campaigns and optimise them to grow installs and revenues
- Generate detailed performance reports to be shared with the UA and Product teams as well as senior management
- Work with our Product and CRM teams to strategically target the right users and prioritise cross-promotion campaigns
- Work with our art team to create new static and video creatives and improve performance through creative-testing
- Work with our Data Science team to recommend the right apps to the right users and deepen our understanding of network dynamics
- Develop a strong understanding of our products and players
- Cultivate and maintain productive relationships with other key partners.
- Experience in mobile cross-promotion, marketing, user acquisition or CRM
- Experience with advanced targeting and campaign management tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills always striving to optimise things further
- Robust Excel and Powerpoint skills, experience with data querying languages such as SQL a plus
- Good communication skills to effectively work with a wide-range of stakeholders
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Relocation support
- A rated visa sponsor
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day