As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating assets for marketing initiatives within our games and social based advertising. This involves working closely with the Head of Creative and Lead Designers to collaborate on concepts and ideas for User Acquisition and App Store Optimizations. You will join a team with exceptionally talented Product Managers, Designers and Engineers. It's a fun, fast paced environment.
- Work with the Head of Creative, Lead Artists and User Acquisition departments on the development of promotional videos and marketing creatives.
- Continuously improve the polish of rendered videos.
- Adhere to our aggressive methodologies in A/B testing to optimize creatives to yield incredible results.
- Manage priorities for extremely time sensitive projects.
- Engage users by creating strong conceptual motion graphics that guide and encourage them throughout their journey.
- Experiment with different creative techniques, tools to mock-up and prototype ideas quickly.
- Push the boundaries of motion design, content and animation.
- Collaborate with engineers to understand technical limitations and come up with creative solutions that add to product features.
- Synthesize broad, ambiguous business goals and work with creative director to create one of a kind experiences.
- Work with the User Acquisition team to coordinate testing efforts and incorporate research results into content efforts.
- Help evolve our in-house tools alongside our product and creatives teams.
- Experience designing motion experiences for web, mobile and devices.
- Skilled in After Effects, Adobe Premiere and adding motion to 2D objects and illustrations.
- A passion for emerging tech and understanding of how it can fuel content that leads to a better user experience.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with key stakeholders.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final integration.
- Eliciting constructive feedback and interpreting that feedback into design solutions.
- Able to decipher communication briefs and objectives into intelligent design with relevant messaging.
- Concept, layout, and design unique motion graphic video assets and visual effects to support marketing strategy, brand, and overall strategic goals.
- Comfortable working with metadata and crafting it to support the delivery of solid content.
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lightning Link and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What is great about working at Product Madness?
Like all game studios, we have a fully stocked kitchen, foosball table, games room, lunches/breakfasts, beanbags to sit on and much more… but we know this isn’t what makes us unique. What makes us stand out from the crowd is the autonomy we provide our employees, the opportunity to work on top grossing titles and the professional development opportunities that everyone has access to. We understand that our employees are the key to our success and so ensure we pay above the industry standard and offer a comprehensive benefits package. That doesn’t mean to say it's all work and no play, we have a lot of fun creating games from our swanky office in Farringdon, as well as having a great social community that is truly reflective of the diverse teams we have here! So what are you waiting for, come and join the madness!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Relocation support
- A rated visa sponsor
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day