Director of User Acquisition
This leader will direct the strategy and oversee the efforts of User Acquisition. This individual will lead the team in developing global acquisition strategies and building out new channels, tools and partnerships to drive growth and revenue.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing large teams, digital marketing expertise, have an analytical disposition, and be detail-oriented.
- Lead the User Acquisition team in the management and optimization of performance and marketing campaigns across multiple ad networks (including but not limited to Facebook, Google, Apple, and Ad Networks)
- Provide strategic direction for all media buying and user acquisition activities.
- Oversee Media Buying, UA Operations, Creative Strategy and Operations, Re-engagement, and Organic teams to deliver superior performance across all Product Madness Apps.
- Establish metrics for revenue, conversions, and signups, ensuring KPIs are achieved.
- Manage performance across all ad networks; utilize data insights to develop new growth strategies and initiatives.
- Manage a multimillion-dollar monthly budget, ensuring a profitable return on investment.
- Oversee the Creative team on ad development and drive production deliverables.
- Support collaboration initiatives within the Aristocrat Digital group (Plarium and Big Fish).
- Develop and own relationships with industry and platforms partners.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills, with experience managing large teams
- Excellent team building skills and proven experience of leading diverse team
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and be an effective communicator
- Analytically minded with the ability to analyze complex data and make clear strategic recommendations
- Curious mindset and proven experience of solving complex problems
- Digital media buying experience with an established track record of measurable results
- Mobile advertising experience, with a deep understanding of the current mobile user acquisition and marketing landscape, mobile analytics, and mobile attribution
- Experience in digital marketing ecosystem and technologies including data analytics and measurement platforms tools
- Confident presenter able to develop data-led stories to influence stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial spirit and eager to grow your career in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to identify and launch innovative marketing channels and generate high-quality traffic
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What is great about working at Product Madness?
Like all game studios, we have a fully stocked kitchen, foosball table, games room, lunches/breakfasts, beanbags to sit on and much more… but we know this isn’t what makes us unique. What makes us stand out from the crowd is the autonomy we provide our employees, the opportunity to work on top grossing titles and the professional development opportunities that everyone has access to. We understand that our employees are the key to our success and so ensure we pay above the industry standard and offer a comprehensive benefits package. That doesn’t mean to say it's all work and no play, we have a lot of fun creating games from our swanky office in Farringdon, as well as having a great social community that is truly reflective of the diverse teams we have here! So what are you waiting for, come and join the madness!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Relocation support
- A rated visa sponsor
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day