Associate Product Manager
As a Associate Product Manager you will be joining our product team starting on an existing game where you will learn the processes and skills needed to be a top-class Product Manager within this industry. As part of your role you will be working with the other Product Managers and marketing team, aiming to increase audience and monetization levels within the product.
- Generate visions and ideas for a social or mobile game, its market position and features that are viral, engaging and highly monetizable.
- Aid with the conversion of ideas to detailed concepts, test them with users and assist on the decide on their implementation.
- Learn to create wireframe screens, mockups and user flows for new product features and content.
- Work with our team of product managers, artists, engineers to learn how to prioritize tasks, manage the roadmap and help ensure implementation is executed.
- Learn to define, measure and analyze KPIs and base your priorities/decisions for next steps on metrics.
- Performing systematic A/B tests (split testing).
- Constantly optimize the game post launch for even more virality, engagement and monetization.
- You are obsessed with detail, have good logical, sound analytical and numerical capabilities.
- You’ll be flexible, team-orientated working in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to prioritise and be super organised.
- Love the products you create, with a creative mindset.
- Excellent communication skills.
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, FaFaFa and Lightning Link on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What is great about working at Product Madness?
A spacious kitchen in our state of the art office in swanky Farringdon which includes free cereal, fruit and onsite Barista, weekly breakfast and lunches plus an awesome games room that includes table tennis, PlayStation, Foosball table and Yoga studio. On top of this we have a top 25 grossing app!!!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day