We are looking for a Principal UI/UX Artist who will work with a number of dedicated teams supporting art and product being responsible for the interface design, and its implementation within our games and features.
You will optimise UI/UX designs and in order to support your designs, you will be a capable 2D artist with the ability to create skeuomorphic design elements.
Our UI/UX Lead will produce user-friendly wireframes, user flows prototypes and supporting documentation for all games and features working hands-on with developers and artists to implement user interfaces into the game engine.
Skills and Requirements
- Work with the Lead Artist and Product manager to guide the visual style and language for all games and features.
- Produce User Interface designs for all areas of the game
- Produce thumbnails and high quality mock-ups of the UI pages
- Create UI style guides
- Prototyping UX and UI functionality
- Have effective pipelines and filing for asset management
- Produce Icon art work
- Proven UI/UX experience on multiple mobile titles.
- Have a very strong UI portfolio
- An eye for quality UI/UX and be able to clearly communicate this.
- Be forward thinking and anticipate the needs of the project
- Must be a creative and practical problem solver
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Passionate about making games and great UI/UX
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take constructive criticism
- Adaptable and enthusiastic
- Proactively helps identify tasks and issues
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What is great about working at Product Madness?
Like all game studios, we have a fully stocked kitchen, foosball table, games room, lunches/breakfasts, beanbags to sit on and much more… but we know this isn’t what makes us unique. What makes us stand out from the crowd is the autonomy we provide our employees, the opportunity to work on top grossing titles and the professional development opportunities that everyone has access to. We understand that our employees are the key to our success and so ensure we pay above the industry standard and offer a comprehensive benefits package. That doesn’t mean to say it's all work and no play, we have a lot of fun creating games from our swanky office in Farringdon, as well as having a great social community that is truly reflective of the diverse teams we have here! So what are you waiting for, come and join the madness!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Relocation support
- A rated visa sponsor
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day