User Acquisition Lead
We have an exciting opportunity available for a User Acquisition Team Lead to join our new UA function based in London.
The successful candidate with have a wealth of experience within the Ad Networks user acquisition channel. Leading a team of user acquisition analysts within the re-engagement program at Product Madness you will be responsible for executing a strategy in a multi-app environment to drive results across the channel.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage user acquisition marketing campaigns on a variety of mobile ad networks including top-tier technology firms to directly drive results
- Execute a strategy in a multi-app environment to drive results for Ad Networks activities at large scale
- Work with Product and LiveOps teams and senior management to design/develop re-marketing strategies
- Develop a strong acumen of product understanding and execute it in the media buying efforts
- You will lead a brand-new team being responsible for setting the channel strategy and nurturing your team
- Identify, Develop and analyse key performance indicators for Ad Networks
- Build and execute creative strategy to drive results
- Manage relationship with key partners
- Represent Product Madness at key industry events
- Extensive experience of managing user acquisition campaigns
- You will have led and managed teams
- Strong understanding of mobile app marketing
- Sharp analytical skills and metric-driven decision making
- Extremely organized and attention to details
- Willingness to learn and improve with a keen interest in paid user acquisition
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What is great about working at Product Madness?
Like all game studios, we have a fully stocked kitchen, foosball table, games room, lunches/breakfasts, beanbags to sit on and much more… but we know this isn’t what makes us unique. What makes us stand out from the crowd is the autonomy we provide our employees, the opportunity to work on top grossing titles and the professional development opportunities that everyone has access to. We understand that our employees are the key to our success and so ensure we pay above the industry standard and offer a comprehensive benefits package. That doesn’t mean to say it's all work and no play, we have a lot of fun creating games from our swanky office in Farringdon, as well as having a great social community that is truly reflective of the diverse teams we have here! So what are you waiting for, come and join the madness!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Relocation support
- A rated visa sponsor
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day