Your overall mission will be to plan, deliver, and coordinate the development of LiveOps features across all 4 mobile games in the Product Madness portfolio. You will collaborate directly with our LiveOps teams in our London office, as well as the Engineering, QA and Art teams in Lviv (Ukraine) and manage the production processes and facilitate the delivery of LiveOps features.
- Work closely with the LiveOps teams to gather campaign requirements, facilitate timely requests submissions, estimate the scope of the requests and ensure timely delivery.
- Drive long- and short- term feature roadmap based on the teams’ requests.
- Provide feedback on game design, based on a strong understanding of mobile, free-to-play games and competitors best practices.
- Get involved in all aspects of feature development: UI/UX, game design, logic, etc.
- Foster creative and scalable design solutions, improving the quality of the product and efficiency of the team.
- Support the team by running daily stand-ups, scheduling meetings, taking notes, and otherwise keeping the team organised and on track.
- Provide transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders and management.
- Experience as a Producer or a Project Manager in a gaming environment.
- Track record of shipping high-quality games or features on mobile.
- Delivery and results driven.
- Good product design sense.
- Outstanding communication and coordination skills.
- Experience working with remote teams and partners.
- Technically minded and is comfortable managing the schedules of complex engineering projects.
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lightning Link and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What is great about working at Product Madness?
Like all game studios, we have a fully stocked kitchen, foosball table, games room, lunches/breakfasts, beanbags to sit on and much more… but we know this isn’t what makes us unique. What makes us stand out from the crowd is the autonomy we provide our employees, the opportunity to work on top grossing titles and the professional development opportunities that everyone has access to. We understand that our employees are the key to our success and so ensure we pay above the industry standard and offer a comprehensive benefits package. That doesn’t mean to say it's all work and no play, we have a lot of fun creating games from our swanky office in Farringdon, as well as having a great social community that is truly reflective of the diverse teams we have here! So what are you waiting for, come and join the madness!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Relocation support
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day