User Acquisition Lead - Facebook
We have an exciting opportunity available for a User Acquisition Team Lead to join our new UA function based in London.
As a User Acquisition Lead – Facebook, you will lead our large-scale mobile advertising campaigns on Facebook and be responsible for the optimization of creatives, budget allocation, and ROI. You will assume a high level of responsibility for seven-figure monthly budgets to acquire new and engaged players for our extensive portfolio of both IAP and ad-based games. You will manage a team of four User Acquisition Managers who are responsible for the execution of these campaigns.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead user acquisition strategy and performance-based media buying on Facebook
- Work closely with product teams, senior stakeholders, and Facebook account manager
- Conduct thorough, creative analysis and cooperate with the in-house design team on new concepts
- Assist in forecasting and management of a multimillion-dollar budget
- Identify and develop new campaign/platform opportunities to drive increased performance over time
- Stay ahead of industry best practices and competitor trends
- Develop a strong acumen of product understanding and execute it in the media buying efforts
- Lead a team which comprises of four fully competent User Acquisition Managers
- Identify, Develop and analyze key performance indicators for Facebook campaigns
- Build and execute creative strategy to drive results
- Manage relationship with key partners
- Represent Product Madness at key industry events
- Extensive experience of managing complex and high budget Facebook user acquisition campaigns
- You will have led and managed teams
- Strong understanding of mobile app marketing
- Excellent Facebook Ads Manager product knowledge
- Sharp analytical skills and metric-driven decision making
- Extremely organized and attention to details
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lightning Link and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What is great about working at Product Madness?
Like all game studios, we have a fully stocked kitchen, foosball table, games room, lunches/breakfasts, beanbags to sit on and much more… but we know this isn’t what makes us unique. What makes us stand out from the crowd is the autonomy we provide our employees, the opportunity to work on top grossing titles and the professional development opportunities that everyone has access to. We understand that our employees are the key to our success and so ensure we pay above the industry standard and offer a comprehensive benefits package. That doesn’t mean to say it's all work and no play, we have a lot of fun creating games from our swanky office in Farringdon, as well as having a great social community that is truly reflective of the diverse teams we have here! So what are you waiting for, come and join the madness!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Relocation support
- A rated visa sponsor
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day